Join us every Wednesday at 12 pm US EST for a new episode of the Global Heartstream. This weekly LIVE broadcast is for anyone who wishes to tune into their hearts, connect to a Higher Power, and raise their vibrational frequency. Each episode features a fireside chat on a specific topic and a 20-minute heart-coherence guided meditation.
In this week’s broadcast, we discussed how to navigate change and move through major life transitions with ease and grace. We explored the different types of changes that can occur in life, and the common emotions and challenges that come with them. We also discussed practical strategies for managing and adapting to change, such as developing a growth mindset, building a support system, and practicing self-care.
In the second half of the broadcast, I facilitated a guided meditation designed to help listeners embody the new teachings and find a sense of calm and inner peace amidst change. The meditation began with a deep breathing exercise to help listeners relax and let go of any stress or tension they may be holding.
- I embrace change with an open heart and a positive attitude
- I am capable of adapting to any situation that comes my way
- I am excited to see where life wants to take me
- I release any fears or doubts about the future
- I am open to new experiences and new relationships
- The Christ in me makes the crooked path straight
- With God’s help, I’m moving forward with ease and grace
I hope you enjoy this episode of the Global Heartstream and receive great value from it.
From my heart to yours,